COLLIER COUNTY SUPER 60 SOFTBALL INC
CODE OF ETHICS/CONDUCT
1. Players, coaches, officials and support personnel will treat others respectfully and will not discriminate. Bullying, harassment or threatening behavior will not be tolerated.
2. All participants will treat all facilities and equipment respectfully. Vandalism and misuse of equipment and property will not be tolerated. Participants are expected to clean up after themselves and report any damage immediately.
3. Participants will be in control of themselves at all times. Violence of any sort will not be tolerated.
4. Participants will not bring, use, or be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
5. Participants will use respectful language as well as respectful tone of voice. Profanity, teasing, taunting, ridiculing, unkind, abusive, or discriminatory language will not be tolerated. Yelling or screaming at participants will not be tolerated.
6. Board members by a vote of majority can remove a participant from league play.
Board of Directors approved September 1 2023